All Inclusive from £755 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated deep in the Kalahari Desert, on the edge of the Makgadikgadi Pans, Jack’s Camp is an authentic and classic safari camp. The spacious accommodation made up of large walk-in tents and comfortable beds make for an inviting space to rest after exhilarating safari game drives or walks through the landscape.
Naturally, the landscape lends itself well to wildlife spotting, with vast herds of zebra, wildebeest and springbok roaming the plains. But there’s so much more to do here besides this - go on guided walks or take a quad biking trip. When it comes to dining, there’s a great menu to choose from, as well as a charming tea tent where you can relax of an afternoon on your downtime from drives.
Top tip: The library and drinks tent is a great place to relax in the evening and chat with friends about your sightings throughout the day.
There are seven twin and three double canvas tents, with en-suite bathroom facilities which feature a shower, basin, flush toilet and outside shower.
- Game drives
- Night drives to view migration and unique desert wildlife
- Game walk with Bushman trackers
- A morning spent with the Suricate (Meerkat)
- Bird walks & watching
- Quad biking
- Visit to Chapman’s Baobab (the campsite of Livingstone, Selous and Baines)
- Visit the remote area dwellings/cattle posts to gain insight into local tribal tradition and culture
- Explore undocumented archaeological sites
Children over 4yrs are welcome
There is a mess tent and an adjacent library and drinks tent. The mess tent has a National Museum housed within it. There is also a traditional tea tent with a wind-up gramophone, chess set and a Persian carpet floor.