Xugana Island Lodge
All Inclusive from £278 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Xugana Island Lodge, situated within the Okavango Delta, boasts a prime location in one of the landscapes most spectacular settings. The lodge is set on a wooden island and features beautiful open-air dining areas overlooking the delta, where you can dine under a canopy of trees.
Lounge by the pool, which is set amongst tropical gardens, or head out into the delta for game drives and walking trips. With traditional accommodation in the form of thatched chalets, you’ll be able to revel in the classic safari experience. The Okavango Delta is renowned for its amazing landscapes and wildlife, making this a memorable destination.
Top tip: Xugana Island Lodge is best accessed via air to Kasane and then a charter flight to Xugana Airstrip, where you will be met a transfer to the lodge
There is a total of eight raised thatch chalets.
Each chalet offers:
- En-suite facilities with walk-in shower
- Ceiling fan
- Private deck
- ‘His and Hers’ robes
- Explore the Okavango by canoe
- Mokoro trips in eco-friendly dugout canoes
- Guided walks with resident professional guides
- Excellent bird watching from the camp
- Fishing for bream and tiger fish
- Motorised boats excursions to explore the Delta
- Outdoor swimming pool
The lodge accepts children aged 12yrs and over
There is a bar and dining area, in addition to a lounge. There is also an outdoor dining area