Aberdare Country Club
Full Board from £75 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A relaxing and gentle-paced site, the Aberdare Country Club encapsulates the spirit of Kenya. Set on the sloping Mweiga Hill in the Aberdare Highlands, the surrounding views are outstanding. The property is set in the regional park, so you can make the most of the wonderful wildlife sightings to be found here. We love how welcoming this hotel is, with the staff going above and beyond to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
With 46 rooms, there’s an intimate and tranquil ambience here that’s well suited to relaxing holidays. There is an on-site restaurant that serves up a varied and delectable fusion menu; you’ll be looking forward to meal times every day. The location lends itself to a great array of outdoor pursuits, from bird watching and hiking. If you’d rather stay within the grounds though, you should make good use of the health club and spa, complete with a spacious outdoor pool.
Top tip: Get up close and personal with nature with a bush dining experience – dine al fresco on some fantastic culinary treats for a really memorable meal.
There is a choice of two, three and five-bedroom cottages, as well as standard suites.
Each room offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Private balcony
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Health club and spa
- Tennis court
- 5, 9 and 14km jogging track
- Fishing facilities
- Nature walks
- Horse riding
- Safari excursions
- Gift shop
- Outdoor pool with a separate kid’s pool
- Make the most of your location and go on a wildlife safari
- Have an al fresco meal in the bush for a unique dining experience
- Go hiking through the highlands
- Play golf at the on-site grounds
- Lord Aberdare restaurant – Inviting dining area serving fresh meals with organic ingredients
- Lord Aberdare Bar – Styled as an old English pub, there is a TV room and fireplaces for a relaxed vibe