Outspan Golf & Country Club
Full Board from £89 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Retaining a classic 1920s style and charm, Outspan Golf & Country Club is a unique hotel with a great atmosphere. Set in the heart of Nyeri town, close to the highlands, this property looks out onto luscious green lawns and rich tropical gardens. We think that you’ll love the views from the balconies and verandas here – on clear days, you can take in breath-taking views of Mt Kenya and the surrounding landscape.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with a selection of rooms or cottages to choose from. If you like to stay active during your holiday, there are jogging tracks and sports courts to enjoy. Kids are welcome here, with the addition of a playground, swimming pool and specially-designed meals for them to make the most of. For adults, there is a great on-site restaurant and bars to relax in after a long day of exploring. The real highlight here though is the closeness to the Aberdare National Park, making safaris and wildlife spotting incredibly easy.
Top tip: There are plenty of activities to choose from here, but the two-hour game drive around the Aberdare National Park is a must – home to a range of wildlife, you won’t want to miss this.
The resort offers a choice of standard rooms, deluxe rooms and cottages.
- Double or twin beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV
- Tea making facilities
- Views of the gardens
- Private balcony (Deluxe rooms)
- Sitting room (Cottages)
- Squash and tennis courts
- Table tennis
- Snooker room
- Jogging track
- Tours and excursions
- Take advantage of the knowledge of the guides and go on a nature walk
- Visit the coffee farms
- Explore the area on safari drive
- Kid’s pool
- Child-friendly menu at The Tavern
Outdoor swimming pool with kid’s section
- Sherry restaurant & bar – Restaurant and adjacent bar with outdoor seating and views of Mt Kenya
- Kahawa Bar – Serves a selection of coffee, pastries and cakes
- The Tavern – Offers a range of pub-style dishes, a kids menu and ice cream parlour