Full Board from £265 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Offering luxurious tented accommodation at the centre of one of Africa’s most stunning national parks, Tortilis Camp is a deservedly popular choice. Offering jaw-dropping views of Mount Kilimanjaro as well as excellent cuisine and excellent game drives, it’s not hard to see what makes Tortilis Camp so spectacular.
Get to the heart of your African dream with guided walks from the Masai as well as astonishing game drives that provide you with the opportunity to see elephants up close. The staff at the camp take special care to make sure you have a great time here, and the food is certainly a big part of that. It is Italian-style cuisine served a restaurant with gorgeous views of Kilimanjaro in the distance.
Top Tip: While on many game drives it’s quite common to see other vehicles, the camp’s unique position in the south west of the park ensures a virtually private safari experience that you can completely make your own.
If you're interested in staying at Tortillis Camp, why not take a look at our 6-night safari 'Luxury Kenya Discovery'
There is a total of 17 permanently-sited tents, all feature:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower and double sinks
- Safety box
- Outside sitting area
- Mosquito nets
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Enjoy the views of Kilimanjaro from the sundeck
- Bush breakfast (extra charge)
- Guided walks (extra charge)
- Sundowner (extra charge)
- Swimming pool with pool bar
- Children of any age welcome
- Family tent available with separate sleep areas
Food is serving in the dining area including a buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner