Full Board from £282 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Referred to as ‘the prime wildlife real estate’, Governors Camp is renowned for its luxurious safari-style accommodation and its proximity to some of Kenya’s most amazing wildlife. Home to the Big 5, this camp guarantees a safari to remember. Each of the tents is equipped with a spacious en-suite bathroom and electricity, meaning you can enjoy your home comforts while experiencing this spectacular destination.
Safaris here offer up a prime location for a number of amazing activities, in addition to the breath-taking game drives. From classic bush breakfasts and dinners, to guided walks and cultural visits to Masai villages, this is an experience you’ll never forget. The staff here are friendly, making you feel at home right away – we think families will love that fact that kids have been considered, from babysitting services to early meals for youngsters.
Top tip: Be sure to take part in one of the hot air balloon rides during your stay. These trips are out of this world and offer a truly unforgettable view of the Masai Mara.
If you're interested in staying at Governors' Camp, why not take a look at our fantastic 10-night itinerary 'Luxury Masai Safari & Zanzibar'
The camp offers 37 permanently sited safari-style tents.
All tents feature:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower, flushing toilet, hand basin and bidet
- Double or twin beds
- Private veranda
- Electric lights
- Game drives
- Hot air ballooning (Additional cost)
- Guided walks (Additional cost)
- Sundowners (Additional cost)
- Cultural visits to Masai villages (Additional cost)
- Curio shop
- Take a trip to Mfangano Island at Lake Victoria
- Experience a bush breakfast or dinner
- Babysitting service available
- Early meals for children available
- Dining tent with open bar – Serves a selection of dishes, with room service on request
- Tea and coffee is served with your wake-up call
- Bush breakfasts and dinners are available (Additional cost)