Full Board from £463 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Intimate and authentic, IL Moran is a charming camp that exudes a classic ambience. You’ll be able to enjoy a genuine safari here without losing out on any luxury – each tent is comfortable and sophisticated. There are just ten tents dotted around the camp so you can ensure complete privacy and seclusion during your visit.
From classic game drives to unique day trips to Lake Victoria and hot air balloon rides, we think the array of activities available really give you the chance to create your dream safari trip. The staff are attentive and friendly, so your safari will be as stress-free as possible - nothing is too much trouble and the camp takes pride in providing a luxurious and unforgettable experience. An outdoor dining tent and open bar sets the scene for evenings spent enjoying the blissful atmosphere, with the sounds of the wildlife in the background – the perfect end to your time here.
Top tip: If you want a really unique activity during your stay, book a bush meal for an al fresco dining experience that you’ll never forget.
The lodge offers 10 spacious tents which are furnished with a traditional décor.
Each tent features:
- Private veranda
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom with roll-top bath and large shower with hot and cold running water, twin basins and flush toilet
- Two electric lamps
- Two 240 UK Volt plugs
- Curio gift shop
- Game drives
- Hot air ballooning over the Masai Mara
- Walking safari trips
- Viewing the wildebeest migration
- Visits to the Masai communities
- Day trips to Mfangano Island on Lake Victoria
Suitable for children aged 8 and up only
- Open bar and dining tent overlooking the Masai Mara
- Room service is available on request, with tea and coffee served each morning with a wake-up call
- Bush breakfast, lunch and dinner can be arranged on request (Additional cost)