Full Board from £216 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Keekorok Lodge is located in the heart of the Masai Mara National Reserve, among a host of captivating wildlife and exotic birds. This is a truly amazing location – the beautiful grasslands and luscious springs serve as a fitting backdrop to such a unique and unforgettable destination.
We think you’ll love the charm of the lounge area, where you can sit in the evening by the roaring fireplace and recall the various sightings of the day. There’s a long raised walkway through the forest that leads to views overlooking the hippo pool. This camp also offers an outdoor pool, where you can top up your tan as you take in the view of this wonderful location.
Top tip: The secluded sundowner bar overlooks the Masai Mara plains – the perfect location for a refreshing cocktails come sunset
The camp comprises 89 double rooms, 8 superior rooms and 4 suites. The accommodation consists of stone chalets or wood and stone bungalows.
Each chalet offers:
- Double bed with mosquito net
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Private veranda with table and chairs
- Game drives
- 300m thatched forest walkway
- Hot air balloon rides
- Bird watching
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Spend time sipping a cocktail overlooking the hippo pond
- Visit the local villages for a cultural activity
- Restaurant and bar – Varied menu offering a selection of African, Asian and Western dishes; the bar has a great range of whiskies and fresh Kenyan coffee
- Lunch boxes are available upon prior request for all-day game drives