Little Governors Camp
Full Board from £335 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Tranquil and charming, the Little Governors Camp in the heart of the Masai Mara offers up a wealth of character. With each of the tents set around a large watering hole, there will be plenty of opportunities for wildlife spotting from the comfort of the lodge. Arriving by boat ride along the Mara River, this is a unique holiday experience you’ll never forget.
Combining elegance with the rugged outdoors, we love that you don’t need to give up on luxury while you experience the natural side of Africa – each tent offers a spacious en-suite bathroom with hot running water and electricity, as well as delicious dinners by candlelight. From safari trips to balloon safaris, the activities here are unforgettable and truly breath-taking.
Top tip: The lodge really pays attention to the finer details, from hot chocolate and biscuits with your wake-up call, to Wi-Fi connectivity so you can keep in contact with loved ones back home
The lodge provides 17 spacious tents.
Each tent provides:
- Private veranda
- En-suite bathroom with shower, flushing toilet, bidet, and hot and cold running water
- Electric lights
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Sundowners (Additional charge)
- Bush breakfasts and dinners (Additional charge)
- Escorted walking safaris outside the park (Additional charge)
- Balloon safari (Additional charge)
- Visit to Masai village (Additional charge)
- Curio shop
Dining tent with bar – Serves a selection of meals, many of which are served al fresco