All Inclusive from £569 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Mahali Mzuri offers luxurious tented accommodation at the heart of one of Africa’s most famous nature reserves – the Masai Mara. Situated on the border between the Motorogi Conservancy and the Olare Orok Conservancy, the camp offers achingly beautiful surroundings.
The thoughtfully-designed luxury tents have en-suite bathrooms and spacious bedrooms. The camp offers a stunning infinity pool to relax in between activities, as well as a lavish spa if you’re really looking to indulge.
There are game drives running twice a day and the opportunity to go on guided walks out in the Conservancies – the range of wildlife is incredible spanning everything from fearsome lions, towering giraffe and majestic elephants. And when you return to the camp you can look forward to luxurious dinners with premium alcohol and fine champagne included in the price.
There are a total of 12 luxurious tented suites, catering to up to 24 guests. All tents feature:
- Ceiling fans
- King-size beds
- Sitting area
- Deck with wonderful views
- En-suite bathroom
- Safety box
- Game drives twice daily – you’ll have the opportunity to the see the stunning Big Five (lions, elephants, buffalo, leopards, rhinos) as well as some of the other iconic animals of Africa
- Guided walks around the Motorogi and Olare Orok Conservancies
- Guided tours of local Masai villages
- Hot air balloons trips are also available
- Nasaro Spa offers a range of treatments including massages, facials, manicures and pedicures
- Infinity pool
- Dinner is usually served in the main dining tent or out in the bush
- Private dining is available
- The price includes all meals and drinks including alcohol and champagne
- Bush BBQs can be arranged