Full Board from £185 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated within the boundaries of the spectacular Masai Mara National Park, Mara Intrepids is a safari camp with a difference. Combining the kind of amenities you’d expect from a hotel with the natural wonders of Kenya, you’ll feel so at home here you’ll never want to leave. From a swimming pool to a TV room and library to enjoy after thrilling game drives, this is a great camp in a stunning location.
Spend your evenings dining within the grounds before an early start out exploring the magnificent wildlife of the Masai Mara. You can also enjoy some different activities here, such as balloon rides over the landscape or cultural visits to the nearby Masai villages. This is a great lodge with lots to offer for a memorable safari experience. There's plenty to keep kids entertained in between game drives too, including a fantastic swimming pool and an Adventurer's Club with fun and educational nature based activities.
Top tip: We recommend a two night stay here to really explore the Masai Mara National Park and the many native species that reside here.
If you're interested in staying at Mara Intrepids, why not take a look at our 6-night itinerary 'Family Flying Safari'
The camp consists of 30 luxurious tents, set along the riverside for complete seclusion
Each tent provides:
- Small seating area
- Four-poster bed
- En-suite bathroom with hot showers, flushing toilets and modern amenities
- Luxury Tent - Facing the winding Talek river, these tents feature a queen size bed or two twin beds, with traditional African decor and a modern en-suite bathroom.
- Luxury Family Tent - A home away from home, these tents feature two bedrooms with a spacious lounge and outdoor deck overlooking the Talek river. One room features a queen size bed, whilst the other has two twin beds, and both rooms feature a modern en-suite bathroom.
- Observation deck overlooking the National Park
- TV room
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Sundowners (Additional charge)
- Bush breakfasts and dinners (Additional charge)
- Escorted walking safaris outside the park (Additional charge)
- Balloon Safari (Additional charge)
- Outdoor swimming pool with surrounding terrace
- Adventurers Club for young children - this program provides fun activities and the opportunity to learn about the wild from the camp's Maasai naturalists, including an obstacle course that portrays the challenges wild animals face.
- Young Rangers Club for teens
There is a dining room and bar where you’ll be served a selection of delicious dishes