Porini Lion Camp, Masai Mara
Full Board from £335 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based on 33,000 acres of the Olare Motorogi Conservancy, bordering the famous Masai Mara Game Reserve, Porini Lion Camp offers high quality tented accommodation with all of the home comforts that you can’t do without – flush toilets and lovely hot showers make a big difference.
Of course, the Mara is famous for big cats including the majestic lion, but there is also an abundance of other amazing wildlife to take your breath away. The nearby Ntiakatiak River is a popular spot for hippos and also offers you some of Kenya’s most impressive bird watching opportunities. The conservancy is home to the largest free roaming big cat density in Africa, including a family of leopards who have taken residency there.
Top Tip: Famous for its high quality food, the Camp provides freshly-baked bread and a great range of meals every day, prepared by the on-site chef. This is also the ideal spot to experience the million strong Wildebeest migration, one of the natural wonders of the world.
Stay at Porini Lion Camp as a part of our fantastic 7-night itinerary Porini Wilderness Experience
There is a total of ten spacious bush tents all featuring:
- Double and single bed
- En-suite bathrooms with flush toilet and shower
- Solar electric lights
- Outside seating area
- Game drives in custom-built 4WD safari vehicles in the Olare Orok Conservancy
- Night drives
- Escorted walks with Masai guides
- Wildlife viewing in the Masai Mara
- All food and drink is included in the price
- Open air dining area for breakfast and lunch
- Dinner served in a large tented area