Porini Mara Camp
Full Board from £299 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The only safari camp set in the Ol Kinyei Conservancy, Porini Mara is a camp situated amongst 18,700 acres of natural wilderness, and one of the most beautiful areas in the Serengeti-Mara eco system. If you’re looking for a true safari experience, this offers up a beautiful backdrop to your adventures, with the six tents nestled along the banks of Laetoli Spring. The animals are fantastic, with the conservancy being home to a pride of 30 lions and over 300 species of bird, and you’ll be in a really secluded location for ultimate tranquillity.
Be sure to make the most of the activities available here – they’re breath-taking and unforgettable. Aside from the game drives, which enable you to see the animals in their natural habitat, you can also enjoy escorted walks through the Mara, night drives and sensational sunset viewings.
Top tip: There’s no beating a balloon ride at sunrise – while you may not see as many animals as on a game drive, you’ll get an entirely new view of the Mara.
If you're interested in staying at Porini Mara Camp, why not take a look at our 'Exclusive Eco Tented Safari'
The camp consists of six spacious tents
Each tent offers:
- Outdoor seating area
- Double and single bed
- En-suite bathroom with safari shower and flushing toilet
- Solar electric lights
- Game drives in the Ol Kinyei Conservancy with qualified driver guides (Conservancy fees included)
- Night drives
- Escorted walks with Masai trackers and guides
- Sundowner drinks from scenic viewing points at sunset
- For days of two nights or more, a full day of wildlife viewing in the Masai Mara National Reserve with a picnic lunch included
Dining tent with bar – Fresh, local ingredients used to created varied and tasty meals. All drinks and meals included