Siana Springs Tented Camp
Full Board from £191 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based at the eastern border of the famous Masai Mara, Siana Springs Intrepids offers comfortable tented accommodation and all the beauty of Africa. The spacious, modern tents keep you close to the magic of the natural world but do so without having to compromise on the comforts of home.
The camp offers a superb range of activities that really allows you to see the best of the Masai Mara. These include game drives with skilled professional guides, escorted walking safaris and night-time game drives. If you’re feeling adventurous you can even have balloon safari arranged for you – this is something very special. The on-site swimming pool gives you the perfect place to cool off after a long day.
Top Tip: One of the highlights of the trip is the traditional singing and dancing by the Masai as a night time entertainment.
There is a total of 38 permanently-sited tents all featuring:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower
- Small outside sitting area
- Morning and afternoon game drive
- Escorted walking safari
- Night game drives
- Balloon safari (extra charge)
- Sundowners (extra charge)
- Swimming pool with sun terrace
Adventurers’ Club for children of all ages
- Large dining area with open air terrace
- Meals are often taken alfresco on the lawns
- Large bar with comfortable lounge area
- Bush breakfast and dinners (extra charge)
- Riverside banquet (extra charge)