Full Board from £335 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Unique and unforgettable, Elsa’s Kopje is set on Mughwango Hill and offers some truly spectacular views of the plains. The elegant safari-style cottages mean you can experience this amazing location without missing out on luxurious accommodation. We recommend the Private House for larger groups – it offers seclusion and plenty of space for you to relax in.
Naturally, the location lends itself well to sightseeing and exploring the wealth of wildlife within the Meru National Park. From game drives to guided walks, the lodge makes it easy to see the most amazing sights this fantastic destination has to offer. The infinity pool, overlooking breath-taking vistas, is the perfect place for relaxing during your stay. You’ll be able to dine on classic Italian fare, before unwinding with a refreshing drink in the evening.
Top tip: In order to really make the most of the lodge and the many activities on offer, we recommend a two-night safari.
The lodge offers a choice of nine en-suite cottages which are set into the hillside. There are seven doubles and two twin cottages.
Each cottage consists of:
- Main bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Private deck
- Cottages – Spacious cottages with great views of Meru National Park
- Honeymoon Suite – Three-tiered cottage with a private sitting room, bedroom and private deck
- Private House – Large house consisting of master bedroom with dressing room, one en-suite twin bedroom, large dining and sitting room, private garden and private infinity pool
- Game drives
- Spa treatments
- Guided walks
- Bush breakfast and sundowners
- River fishing
- Cultural visits
- Day excursion to Tana River, with packed lunches
- Infinity pool with poolside bar
- Private House has a private swimming pool
Main restaurant – Offers an Italian-inspired menu with afternoon tea and cake, and canapés in the bar before dinner