Turtle Bay Beach Club
7 nights All Inclusive from £899 per Person Including Flights week commencing 17th Apr 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated on a 200m stretch of white-sand beach in the Marine National Reserve in Watamu, Turtle Bay Beach Club is a relaxed resort where you can really immerse yourself in the breath-taking landscape. The prime beachfront location means watersports, sailing and sunbathing are all easily accessible – perfect for fun-filled getaways. The staff here are attentive and friendly, making for a really peaceful ambience around the resort.
If you like to keep active, there’s plenty going on here – both on land and in the warm waters. Choose from the floodlit tennis court, mini golf and bicycles, to snorkelling and sailing around the coast. There are also three restaurants to choose from, in addition to a poolside snack bar.
We are very proud to announce that in September last year, Turtle Bay became the first property of its kind in Kenya to be awarded the prestigious Gold standard by EcoTourism Kenya, the highest grade possible for all round ecological management.
The resort offers 145 rooms. There is a choice of Super Club Rooms, Lamu Rooms, Ocean Front Rooms and 2 Sea View Suites.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Double or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Balcony or patio
- In-room safe
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Watersports, including windsurfing, pedaloes, sailing and snorkelling
- Evening entertainment
- Swahili lessons
- Table tennis
- Venture to the nearby islands with a classic dhow boat trip
- Go on a safari for memorable wildlife sightings in the heart of Kenya’s landscape
- Visit the nearby villages for a true Kenyan experience
Kids Club for ages 4-12yrs with a fun activity programme and tree house
- Outdoor children’s pool
- Separate kid’s pool
The resort offers three restaurants, three bars and a snack bar.
- Main restaurant – Offers a varied buffet menu and views overlooking Watamu beach
- Poolside snack bar – Provides drinks and light snacks throughout the day
- Pizza restaurant – Overlooks the fish ponds and offers pizzas, pasta dishes and salads
- Blue Turtle restaurant – Beach based a la carte restaurant (open to guests but excluded from the All Inclusive package)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|26 Sep - 30 Nov 16||£1129||£1559|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Sep 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Kenya Airways||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£669|
Kenya Airways flights are available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to the Kenya coast include Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways and KLM.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Super Club Room|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|