Bed & Breakfast from £89 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A comfortable and inviting hotel set in the heart of Nairobi; the Eka Hotel is a great base for exploring the sights. With spacious rooms and a range of facilities, you’ll enjoy a stress-free getaway where you’ll be free to explore the sights. Thanks to the prime location, you will be close to the main sights for museums, parks and the glorious wildlife that Kenya is famous for.
The hotel has a swimming pool and a gym for relaxation and fitness in equal measure. The picturesque gardens that surround the pool make an ideal secluded haven for enjoying the wonderful weather and unwinding. But if you find yourself getting peckish, the two on-site restaurants offer up a selection of dishes to whet your appetite.
Top tip: If you want a quieter room, opt for one at the back of the hotel which offers pretty views of the pool.
The hotel offers 170 rooms.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Flat screen TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Hairdryers (On request)
- Superior Rooms - Feature a spacious sleeping area and the above amenities.
- Junior Suites – Feature a sitting area, king-size bed and the above amenities.
- Executive Suites – Feature a sitting room, work area, king-size bed and two flat screen TVs, in addition to the above amenities.
- Swimming pool
- Head to Nairobi National Park
- Visit the National Museum and explore the history
- Visit the city centre for entertainment and dining
- See the giraffes at The Giraffe Centres
Babysitting services available (prior arrangement required)
- Galaxy restaurant – Relaxed restaurant overlooking the pool offering breakfast buffets and snacks
- Galaxy bar – Serves a great selection of cocktails, wines, beverages and snacks
- The Spur – Offers a selection of meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes