Bed & Breakfast from £105 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Boasting a classic décor and a unique charm, Sarova Stanley can be found in Nairobi. Its rich heritage and character makes your stay here truly memorable, helping to create a memorable holiday experience. We love that the rooms are so spacious, giving you chance to really relax and make yourself at home during your stay. Each has plush décor to coincide with the rich Victorian furnishings throughout the hotel.
There’s a health club with two treatment rooms, so you can refresh and indulge while you’re here – make the most of the steam room and sauna for a revitalising spa treatment. You’ll be close enough to the city centre to explore if you want to, but if you’d rather stay within the hotel for your meals, there is a choice of three restaurants and a bar to opt between.
Top tip: If you want to be in a quieter room, opt for one overlooking the courtyard.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Classic Victorian décor
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Safety deposit box
- Deluxe room – Spacious rooms with plush furnishings, in addition to the above amenities
- Club room – Features elegant interior with robes and slippers, daily newspapers, free internet access and a 42in flat screen TV. Club Room guests can enjoy evening canapés and chocolates with their turndown service, in addition to the above amenities.
- There is also a selection of themed suites.
- Health club with two treatment rooms
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Explore Nairobi city centre
- Go golfing at the nearby course
- Visit the Jeevanjee gardens
- Tai Chi restaurant – Authentic Thai restaurant serving up a varied menu
- The Thorn Tree Café – Open-air bistro-style cafe
- The Exchange Bar – Sophisticated bar serving drinks and light snacks
- Pool Deck restaurant – Al fresco dining in a relaxed environment