Bed & Breakfast from £95 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based in a trendy suburb of Nairobi, Tribe – Village Market Hotel is a luxurious and modern property that is perfect as a base for exploring the best of Kenya’s storied capital city. Located next to the Village Market shopping centre you’ll find yourself in walking distance from a fantastic range of shops, restaurants and nightlife options.
It offers something completely different if you’ve just been on a safari tour – the hotel really works hard to look after you and give you a much more luxurious African experience. There’s an on-site restaurant named Jiko offering a fusion of African and international cuisine in stylish surroundings.
Top Tip: The location is most definitely on the outskirts of Nairobi, which will be ideal for those looking for a more relaxed, upmarket and tourist-focused atmosphere. But if you’re looking to enjoy a real experience of Nairobi, you’re a little bit away from the action of the capital.
There is a total of 137 rooms all featuring:
- Fully adjustable climate control
- LCD TV and DVD player
- King-size bed
- Complimentary minibar
- Free wireless internet
- Laptop-size digital safe
There is a lot to do on-site and at the Village Market shopping centre next door:
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Ten-pin bowling alley
- Kaya Spa
- Outdoor swimming pool
- The Giraffe Centre where you can hand-feed giraffes and nature walks
- You can interact with elephants and rhino at The Daphne Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit Nairobi National Park – the wildlife reserve in the world that is located next to a major city
- Jiko – offering international favourites with a Kenyan twist
- Lobby bar