Porini Rhino Camp
Full Board from £319 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based in the beautiful 90,000 acres of Ol Pejeta Conservancy and sitting in a valley of shady Acacia trees, Porini Rhino Camp places you in the heart of stunning African wilderness. With a spectacular backdrop of the snow-capped Mount Kenya, this camp is close by to the Rhino Sanctuary in Ol Pejeta. The camp’s luxury tented accommodation allows you to stay close to nature while retaining all of the comforts of home.
The Conservancy is home to Africa’s famous Big Five – lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino – and with the help of the experienced guides you’ll have the best possible chance of seeing these wonderful creatures up close. There's even a private waterhole nestled in front of the camp, with viewing access from all of the tents.
Top Tip: If you’re looking for a truly personal safari experience you can hire a private vehicle to take you wherever you want to go.
If you're interested in staying at Porini Rhino Camp, why not take a look at our fantastic 7-night itinerary 'Porini Wilderness Experience'
A total of seven well-furnished tents all featuring:
- En-suite bathroom including flush toilet and shower
- Private balcony
- Solar electric lights
- Morning, evening and night-time game drives with expert driver-guides
- Escorted walk from experienced Masai guides
- Visit to the Chimpanzee Sanctuary
- Optional visit to Endangered Species, to see the World's last Northern White Rhino
- Optional lion tracking excursions
- Option to add a two, three of four day walking safari to your itinerary
- Meals, picnic lunches, mineral water, gin and tonic, beer and house wine included in the price