Sweetwaters Tented Camp
Full Board from £305 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Located next to a sheltered waterhole, Sweetwaters Tented Camp offers luxurious tented accommodation which allows you to enjoy the comforts of modern amenities while also ensuring an authentic African experience.
Dine in the central Rhino Restaurant, which serves a range of foods that have been locally sourced – perfect after a long day enjoying the stunning surrounds of Kenya. There is also the Kashoggi Bar which has an impressive log-fire and offers a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Top Tip: The Camp is based on the private Ol Pejeta Conservancy which is home to all of the ‘Big Five’ animals of Africa – lion, buffalo, elephant, rhino and leopard.
There is a total 39 luxurious tents all featuring:
- 24-hour hot and cold water and electricity
- Flush toilet
- Valet, laundry and shoeshine service
- Mineral water and toiletries
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Safe and hairdryers (available at reception)
- Either a private veranda or private balcony
- Game drives during the morning, afternoon and evening
- You can also go on night game drives for creatures that will only come out in the dark
- Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, dinner is table d’hote with a salad buffet
- The majority of food is sourced locally
- There will always be vegetarian and children’s options available