Full Board from £239 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A true safari experience, Larsens Camp is set in the renowned Samburu National Reserve and boasts luxurious facilities. Bordering the Ewaso Nyiro River on one side, you’ll have nothing but unspoiled natural terrain from all angles. If you want to really experience an authentic Kenya, this is the perfect place.
The dramatic backdrop and tranquil ambience makes this the ideal place to relax, but there’s plenty to see and do when the time comes to explore. The games drives are fantastic, offering up the chance to see a number of breath-taking species of birds and animals. Watch from the observation deck and peruse these fascinating creatures in their natural habitat. And end the day with a refreshing drink in the bar before retiring to your elegant safari-style tent – a relaxing and comfortable place to rest.
Top tip: If you’re going on an all-day game drive, you don’t need to worry about lunch – in true safari style, you’ll be provided with a picnic basket, camp table and chairs.
If you're interested in staying at Larsens Camp, why not take a look at our 6-night safari 'Luxury Kenya Discovery'
The camp offers 20 luxurious tents.
Each tent offers:
- Private balcony
- En-suite bathroom with flushing toilet, constant hot water and toiletries
- King-size or twin beds
- Electricity (240v) at set times
- Game drives
- Lookout/observation deck overlooking the game park
- Sundowners (Additional cost)
- Bush breakfast/dinner (Additional cost)
- Go on a camel or walking safari trip
- Take a cultural visit to the Samburu community
- Explore the surrounding wildlife
Children ages 5 and up are welcome
- Main dining tent – Breakfast and dinner are served here, with lunch served al fresco in the garden
- There is also a tented area housing the bar