Full Board from £179 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting the western perimeter of the Samburu National Reserve on a pretty riverbank, Samburu Intrepids places you right at the heart of Africa’s natural beauty. Made up of just 27 permanent tents, the camp has been intelligently designed to the point which the tents have been raised up to catch more of the river’s cool breeze.
You’ll enjoy lovely views of the river itself, where elephant, buffalo and zebra regularly come to drink – a marvellous and tranquil sight. And the skilled guides take you on game drives and walking tours in search of many of Africa’s most inspiring animals in their natural environment.
Top Tip: This is a great choice for families thanks to the large family-friendly tents and the Adventurers’ Club, providing planned activities for the kids and the Young Rangers Club for teenagers.
If you're interested in staying at Samburu Intrepids, why not take a look at our 6-night 'Family Flying Safari'
There is a total of 27 safari-style tents, all feature:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower and flush toilet
- Small outside seating area
- Morning and afternoon Games drives in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Sundowners (extra charge)
- Bush breakfasts and dinners (extra charge)
- Camel and walking safaris outside the park (extra charge)
- Cultural visit to Samburu community
- Swimming pool
- Adventurers’ Club providing planned activities for children
- Young Rangers Club for teenagers
Main dining room serves a buffet breakfast and lunch then a table service dinner