Samburu Sopa Lodge
Full Board from £124 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based inside the beautiful Samburu National Reserve in the north of Kenya, Samburu Sopa Lodge offers spacious and comfortable accommodation that serves as the perfect starting point for your Kenyan adventure. Built on raised ground, the Lodge offers awe-inspiring panoramic views of the landscape.
There is a swimming pool with a completely relaxed sunken pool bar – perfect after a day of exploring the African scenery. And then you can retire to a lovely meal at the on-site restaurant which serves a range of options.
Top Tip: The Samburu tribes have a slightly different culture to that of the Masai people in southern Kenya. Staying here gives you the opportunity to learn about the traditions and customs of this fascinating society.
There is a total of 15 cottages, all featuring:
- Two bedrooms each with a queen-size bed
- Large dressing table
- Well-appointed bathroom
- Game drives
- Swim in the pool
- Get a drink at the swim-up bar
- Open air dining room offering stunning views of the waterhole and landscape, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffets and live cooking stations
- A main bar in the lounge area
- Sunken pool bar