Full Board from £549 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the north of Tsavo West, Finch Hattons encapsulates the charm and glamour of a bygone era. This is one of the most elegant lodges in Kenya, boasting classic accommodation, gourmet dining and authentic safari experiences. If you want to live out the dream of a true African safari, we think you’ll love this lodge – it offers a really memorable experience without losing any of the luxury.
Dining is a real event here, with a six-course gourmet meal served every evening in the dining room on fine china. For breakfast and lunch, enjoy the views as you dine al fresco overlooking the grounds with Mt Kilimanjaro in the distance. There’s a spacious pool where you can relax and enjoy the tranquillity, as well as game drives and nature walks where you can take in the views.
Top tip: Pop by the charming gift shop before you leave to pick up a souvenir of your stay.
The camp provides 25 safari-style tents.
Each safari tent provides:
- Wooden flooring and a thatched roof
- Double or twin beds
- En-suite bathroom with large mirror, W.C. shower, and hot and cold running water
- Writing desk
- Period-style brass lamps
- Shaver outlets
- Outside seating area with chairs, table and a day bed
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Bush breakfasts and dinners (Additional cost)
- Escorted nature walks
- Library/reading room
- Gift shop
- Pool with surrounding terrace
Restaurant and Bar – Gourmet meals served al fresco for breakfast and lunch, and a six-course meal served in the main dining room for dinner