Ngutuni Safari Lodge
Full Board from £275 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Overlooking a waterhole frequented by many of Africa’s most incredible animals, Ngutuni Safari Lodge offers luxurious lodge accommodation in the heart of the Kenyan savannah. The comfortably furnished bedrooms make the perfect place to return to after going out on safari.
The location is perfect if you’re coming to Kenya is search of incredible game drives – it’s based just 15 minutes from the main gate of the Tsavo East National Park, and around half an hour from Tsavo West National Park and Taita Hills. The Lodge is also well known for providing excellent food during your stay – you’ll be treated to a superb range of freshly cooked dishes all using delicious, locally-sourced ingredients.
Top Tip: The proximity to the waterhole is a real blessing – the Lodge puts you in a perfect position to view majestic animals drinking in their natural environment without having to drive out into the National Park. Every room has a balcony so you can enjoy undisturbed views of the creatures.
If you're interested in staying at Ngutuni Safari Lodge, why not combine it with a stay at Papillon Lagoon Reef!
There is a total of 48 guest rooms, all featuring:
- One double and one single bed with a maximum room occupancy of three
- En-suite shower
- Private balcony overlooking the waterhole
- Ceiling fan
Interconnecting rooms are available.
- Morning and afternoon game drives gives you the opportunity to see some of the most sought after animals in Africa
- Go for an optional night game drive to seek out some of the animals that only come out after dusk
- Watch the waterhole from your balcony and enjoy the views
- The Lodge’s on-site restaurant serves buffet breakfast and a buffet or table d’hote for lunch and dinner