Full Board from £195 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on the sprawling savannah of Tsavo East National Park, Satao Camp puts you in the ideal location to see Africa’s most spectacular creatures. The camp offers luxury tented accommodation based near a waterhole that sees many animals graze by it every day. With a total of just 20 tents, each one is positioned with an excellent view of the hole.
The food here is truly excellent too. Despite the location at the heart of Africa, the team serves up a fantastic broad range of cuisines using high quality ingredients – special diets and requirements can even be catered for if given advance notice. After enjoying your dinner you can sit around the camp fire and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
Top Tip: The quality of the guides is something that sets Satao Camp apart as something special. The guides live in the park and have a huge depth of knowledge regarding the animals and their behaviour.
If you're interested in staying at Satao Camp, why not take a look at our 7-night safari 'Capital to Coast'
There is a total of 20 permanently-sited tents all featuring:
- En-suite bathrooms with shower
- Outside sitting area with chairs and table
- Views of the waterhole
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Observation platform overlooking the game park
- Open plan dining where breakfast and dinner are served
- Lunch is usually alfresco
- All Inclusive programme features all meals, bottled water, bush sundowner, soft drinks, beer and house wine
- Bush breakfasts and dinner (extra charge)