Half Board from £121 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set within striking boulders, Camp Kipwe really highlights the amazing scenery of Damaraland. Each of the domed rooms offer sensational views and surrounds you in the natural beauty of this area. Creative and beautiful, the camp provides a new take on safari life, giving you the opportunity to experience something entirely new.
There is an outdoor boma area for dining around the fire, as well as a relaxed dining room and bar. Visitors can enjoy browsing the curio shop or relaxing in the pool, before heading out on one of the outdoor pursuits that the camp offers. Take part in game drives or scenic nature walks; there are also excursions to see the ancient rock engravings found here. The accommodation is simple but comfortable, providing the ideal respite after days of exploring.
The camp comprises nine standard rooms and one mini-suite, built into the vast boulders of the area.
Each room offers:
- Twin or double bed
- Air conditioning
- En-suite facilities
- Standard Room – Spacious room with twin beds, which can be converted into a double, and the above amenities.
- Mini Suite – Thatched suite with a lounge, satellite TV, double bed, laundry service and minibar.
- Curio shop
- Outdoor boma area
- Lounge area
- Nature drives
- Excursions to rock engravings in the area
- Guided walks
- Small swimming pool with 360 degree views
The lodge features an outdoor boma area for campfire-cooked meals, as well as a dining room and bar.