Serra Cafema Camp
All Inclusive from £423 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set on a pretty riverbank of the Kunene River, Serra Cafema Camp offers you the opportunity to see the beauty of wild Namibia in one of the most remote camps in southern Africa. With just eight rooms, it’s a highly personalised and secluded experience – we think you’ll love it.
This really is a fantastic choice if you’re a fan of natural beauty; you’ll explore one of the world’s driest deserts, seeing something unforgettable and awe-inspiring every single day. With activities as varied as boat trips, walking tours and quad-bike excursions, the camp provides excitement and fascinating in equal measure.
Top Tip: If you can, make sure you go on a visit to a village of the local Himba people – it’s wonderful to get to know the different cultures, customs and lifestyle of this remote tribe.
There is a total of eight rooms, all featuring:
- En-suite bathrooms with indoor and outside shower
- Private viewing decks overlooking the Kunene river valley and the Serra Cafema hills
- Overhead fan
- Large mosquito nets
- Game drives in open 4x4 safari vehicles
- Guided walks in the valleys and at the waterfalls
- Traversing the sand dunes on quad bikes
- Boating on the Kunene River
- Visit to a working Himba village
- Full day outings with picnic lunch
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Thatched bar and dining area
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on full days away from the camp