andBeyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
All Inclusive from £299 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set at the heart of the Namib Desert, Sossusvlei Desert Lodge offers jaw-dropping sand dune scenery with a gorgeous mountain backdrop. This is perfect if you’re looking for a chance to see nature at its most beautiful, but would like to see something a little more unusual that the standard African safari.
In front of the main building is a water hole which is regularly used by a number of Namibia’s most impressive wildlife including ostriches, jackals and springboks. This is a very different African experience, but one that will stay with your forever!
Top Tip: Try combining this awe-inspiring desert lodge with something completely different. We would recommend a city break in South Africa or a luxurious beach holiday in Zanzibar.
There is a total of 14 lodges all featuring:
- Ceiling fans
- En-suite bathroom with shower and flush toilet
- Private veranda
- Nature drives into the desert in 4 x 4 vehicles
- Walking Trails
- Visits to Bushman painting sites
- Visit to Sossusvlei and Sesriem
- Balloon safaris
- Horse riding safari
- Swimming pool with shaded area
- Children of all ages welcome
- All meals included
- Dining room