Kulala Desert Lodge
Half Board from £105 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
With a private entrance to the Namib Naukluft Park and offer stunning views of the spectacular Sossusvlei sand dunes, Kulala Desert Lodge is the perfect place if you’re looking for jaw-dropping natural sights.
The thatch-roofed accommodations have been intelligently designed to keep them as cool as possible despite the desert heat. But that heat is a blessing too as it attracts wildlife to the nearby water hole, meaning you’re always able to get a look at animals whenever you want to. You can also enjoy 4x4 nature drives and guided walks.
Top Tip: It really is lovely to have a pool at a desert lodge like this one – after a long day in the sun you can cool off and relax at the same time.
There is a total of 23 rooms all featuring:
- Ceiling fans
- En-suite bathroom with shower and flush toilet
- Private veranda
- Nature drives into the desert in 4x4 vehicles
- Walking Trails
- Visits to Bushman painting sites
- Visit to Sossusvlei and Sesriem
- Balloon safaris (additional charge)
- Horse riding safari
- The Scenic sundowner tour
- Swimming pool
- Children of all ages welcome
- Relaxed communal dining area