All Inclusive from £349 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in a private reserve that borders the Namib Naukluft Park, Little Kulala Camp gives you the opportunity to enjoy views of some of Namibia’s most impressive flora and fauna, with wonderful home comforts waiting for you at the accommodation.
Stunning views of the renowned sand dunes of Sossusvlei and the jaw-dropping open savannahs that Africa is famous for. Based in front of a water hole, every day offers you the chance to see impressive animals in their natural environment such as ostriches, springbok and jackals.
Top Tip: Make sure you go on the Scenic Sundowner tour; not only will you enjoy truly remarkable views you’ll receive a glass of champagne to end the day – perfection!
There is a total of 11 canvas-style chalets all featuring:
- Ceiling fans
- En-suite with shower, flush toilet and hand basin
- Private veranda
- Nature drives into the desert in 4x4 vehicles
- Walking Trails
- Balloon ride over the desert with champagne breakfast (additional charge)
- Visits to Bushman painting sites
- Visit to Sossusvlei and Sesriem
- Horse riding safari (additional charge)
- Scenic Sundowner
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children aged 8 and over are permitted at the Camp
- Dining room