Protea Hotel Sea Point
5 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,059 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated just a short walk from the Sea Point promenade, Protea Hotel Sea Point is a chic and relaxed property in Cape Town. There’s a tranquil beach house feel to this hotel, creating a wonderfully peaceful ambience. Providing sea or mountain views, you can combine luxury with sensational vistas.
There’s a dining area that morphs from breakfast bar and café to a cocktail bar throughout the course of the day, as well as a fitness centre. The rooms are stylish and comfortable too. But the real highlight of this hotel is the location – close to the beach, shops and landmarks, you’ll have more than enough to choose from when you venture into the city.
Top tip: The best views are of the beautiful waters, so opt for a sea-facing room if you can
The hotel offers 124 spacious rooms, with two rooms offering wheelchair access.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Dressing table
- LCD flat screen TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- 500MB free Wi-Fi per day/per room
- Choice of pillows
- Standard – Mountain-facing rooms with an open plan shower
- Deluxe – Spacious king-size rooms with sea views; two rooms offer balconies
- Family – Open plan bedrooms with further beds to accommodate families
- Junior Suite – Open plan suites with separate lounges and traditional African art throughout
- Luxury Suite – Artistic suites with a balcony and separate lounge
- Superior – Sea-facing rooms with private balcony and en-suite bathroom, with the option of a walk-in shower or a shower over the bath
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Head to Table Mountain
- Visit the V&A Waterfront
- Go golfing
- Lounge on the nearby beaches or go swimming
- Go horse-back riding
Dining area – Transforms from a breakfast area to a coffee bar during the day, then to a cocktail bar at night. Guests can also dine at the adjacent Spur Steak Ranch restaurant for dinner.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|26 Feb - 31 Mar 17||£1169|
|01 Apr - 23 Apr 17||£1299|
|24 Apr - 13 Jul 17||£1059|
|14 Jul - 04 Aug 17||£1299|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|05 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1059|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 17||£1099|
|01 Oct - 30 Nov 17||£1189|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 25 Feb 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Standard Room|