Hacklewood Hill Country House
Full Board from £51 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Hacklewood Hill Country House embodies a traditional African spirit and sophisticated ambience, set in the Eastern Cape of South Africa in Port Elizabeth. This luxurious property is relaxed yet elegant, ensuring that your stay is as memorable as possible. Dine on delicious dishes at the Hacklewood restaurants, relax with a sundowner cocktail in the bar, or unwind in the gardens – the choice is yours.
We think the staff here are great, with an unwavering level of dedication and service. If you want to experience a safari during your stay, you can seek out the Big Five on a game drive before returning to the hotel to unwind. There’s a tennis court if you’re feeling active, as well as a surrounding deck by the pool.
Top tip: The rooms overlooking the pool or gardens have lovely balconies – ideal for relaxing or taking in the view.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Minibar and fridge
- Electronic mini safe
- TV with selected satellite channels
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Tennis court
- Lounge area
- Day safaris with guide
Outdoor pool with private lounge area
- The Hacklewood Restaurant – Sophisticated restaurant with a fantastic wine selection
- Lounge Bar – Relaxed area serving cocktails and teas
- Wine cellar