Full Board from £516 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in the Kapama Private Game Reserve, Camp Jabulani is a luxurious safari lodge boasting inviting accommodation, innovative culinary offerings and a personalised service. The Big Five roam here, in addition to a host of other wildlife and bird species. This is also one of the best places to see the magnificent African elephants – the reserve supports 12 abandoned elephants. You can guarantee an intimate and private experience, as the camp never hosts more than 12 guests.
The food is delicious, complemented perfectly by local South African wines. If want a workout while you’re here, there’s also a fitness centre with a sauna. Each of the suites plays host to a private plunge pool for complete serenity, as well as a relaxing lounge area if you fancy finishing off the day with a refreshing beverage before heading to your suite.
Top tip: Make the most of the Therapy Lapa where you can indulge in a well-deserved massage after a long game drive.
To combine Camp Jabulani with another lodge in Kruger or a stay in Cape Town, the Garden Route or even the Eastern Cape, please call our African specialists who will be happy to put together a tailor-made South African holiday for you.
Each suite offers:
- Separate lounge area with fireplace
- Private plunge pool
- Electric blanket
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Ceiling fan
- Suites – Spacious accommodation with a lounge area and pool
- Zindoga Villa – Ideal for families or small groups, featuring a master en-suite bedroom, second bedroom and bathroom, lounge and dining area, and heated plunge pool. This villa also has a dedicated ranger, chef and butler
- Open-air spa
- Fitness centre and sauna
- Lounge area with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Daily elephant safaris
- Game drives with guides
- Bush walks
- Bird watching
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Each suite has a private plunge pool
- Take a trip to the Kruger National Park
- Visit the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Go hot air ballooning
Camp Jabulani restaurant – Delicious menu using local ingredients and great wine menu