Kings Camp, Greater Kruger
Full Board from £376 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Chic yet traditional, Kings Camp is a unique and luxurious setting for safaris with a difference. Evoking the charm of a colonial past, this camp is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, sprawling throughout the Kruger National Park. As backdrops to unforgettable safaris go, this is up there with the best of them – stylish, classic and sophisticated.
The accommodation is amazing, with luxury suites and a vast villa to choose between. We love that you’re encouraged to relax here, from the hammocks on each veranda to the massage sala within the grounds. The food here is great, with plenty of choice, whether your dining al fresco or within the dining room and bar.
Top tip: There are many activities just outside of the camp as well, from helicopter rides to hot air ballooning and visits to the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre.
To combine Kings Camp with another lodge in Kruger or a stay in Cape Town, the Garden Route or even the Eastern Cape, please call our African specialists who will be happy to put together a tailor-made South African holiday for you.
The camp provides luxury suites and a villa within the Waterbuck Private Camp
Each suite provides:
- Spacious bathroom with Victorian bath, and an indoor and outdoor shower
- Private veranda with hammock
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mosquito repellent
- Luxury Suites – Spacious Colonial suites with private verandas
- Honeymoon Suite – Feature private plunge pool, spacious lounge, iPod docking station and Nespresso coffee machine
- Villa – Four-bedroom villa with landrover and ranger, personal butler and chef, as well as a kitchen, lounge and dining room, and private library
- Massage and treatment sala
- Thatched viewing deck
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- Big Five game viewing
- Optional walking safaris
- Bush dinners and breakfasts
- Elephant back safaris
The camp does not accept children under 6
The camp has a dining room and bar, as well as offering traditional boma dinners