Kruger & Victoria Falls Adventure
10 nights from £2,799 per person
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Explore South Africa’s characteristic highlights on this brief yet wide-ranging tour of South Africa and Zambia. Beginning your trip with a safari in the renowned Kruger area and the Timbavati Private Game Reserve, you’ll go on to experience amazing Big Five wildlife sightings. Later, you’ll journey to Zambia for spectacular views of the mighty Victoria Falls, before ending your adventure along the banks of the Zambezi River in Livingstone.
Arrive and transfer to your hotel where you can settle in before enjoying a welcome BBQ to meet your fellow travellers.
Today you’ll travel through the Panorama Route, seeing such world-famous sights as the Blyde River Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window.
Embark on an afternoon game drive within the Kruger National Park, in an open safari vehicle for the very best wildlife sightings. The lodge is conveniently situated outside the park gates, so you can enjoy the abundance of wildlife. Included in today’s activities will be a visit to the Planeterra-supported Children’s Day School, just outside of the Kruger National Park. In the evening, enjoy a true African experience with an open-aired boma.
In the morning, visit a local village and the Hope Africa Children’s Day School – a project supported by Planeterra. Afterwards you will carry on to the luxury tented camp inside Timbavati Private Nature Reserve, adjoining Kruger National Park. While you’re here you will have the chance to enjoy morning and evening open-vehicle safari game drives in search of Africa’s famous Big Five.
Today marks you final safari drive before heading back to the city for dinner with a local Afrikaans family.
Today, fly to Livingstone in Zambia, then on day 8 you can enjoy a half-day guided tour of Victoria Falls. On day 9, your day is yours to spend as you wish, from white water rafting and canoeing to a flight over the falls or an elephant-back safari!
Depart at any time.
- Arrival transfer
- Traditional Braai dinner
- Panoramic Route drive including visits to Blyde River Canyon, Bourke Luck Potholes and God’s Window
- Kruger National Park entrance fee with game drive in our own vehicle
- Visit a local village and Planeterra-supported Children’s Day School
- Timbavati Private Nature Reserve entrance fee with game drives in open safari vehicles
- Dinner with a local Afrikaans family
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 5 dinners (Allow USD200-300 for meals and drinks not included)
- Comfort hotels (6 nts), comfort tents (2 nts), chalets (1 nts)
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, walking, plane
- Small group experience (max 9, avg 6)