Full Board from £346 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in the middle of the gorgeous Madikwe Game Reserve, Madikwe Hills offers luxurious lodge accommodation in the North West of South Africa. It’s a fantastic base from which to go on fun and fascinating game drives and you can also enjoy all the lavish comforts of home surrounding by a truly stunning unspoiled environment – perfection.
The Game Reserve itself is home to Africa’s Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, buffalo and leopard) as well as more than 50 other mammal species – this makes it one of the most incredible places on Earth to see majestic creatures in their natural habitat. But this is more than just a wonderful location for enjoying the animals – it’s a truly plush bush experience. The suites are truly second-to-none in terms of lodge accommodation and there’s a great on-site children’s club if you’re bringing the whole family.
Top Tip: Each of the opulent lodges has a private plunge pool that is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the stunning views of the savannah.
To combine Madikwe Hills with a stay in Cape Town, the Garden Route or even the Kruger National Park, please call our African specialists who will be happy to put together a tailor-made South African holiday for you.
There is a total of ten gorgeous and exclusive suites featuring:
- Private plunge pools
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Outside shower
- Prices includes two game drives per day
- You can personalise your experience by booking a private vehicle and enjoying a safari on your own terms
- Outdoor pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Library with internet facilities
- The main lodge welcomes children aged over 10 years, while all ages are welcome at Little Madikwe Hills
- A range of activities aimed at children including treasure hunts, face painting and move nights
- Minimum age of six on safaris
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the elegant dining room
- Relaxed bar
- Wine cellar