Madikwe Safari Lodge
Full Board from £494 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Offering jaw-dropping views of the Madikwe Game Reserve and rugged mountains beyond, Madikwe Safari Lodge offers the perfect location for superb game drives and high quality accommodation. The Lodge comprises three separate sections – Lelapa for families, Kopano for a relaxed child-free environment and Dithaba for unforgettable mountain views.
The Game Reserve features an incredible range of Africa’s most famous and impressive creatures. On your twice daily game drives, you’ll have the opportunity to track wild dogs, see lions in their natural environment and marvel at the gigantic giraffes. After a long day of viewing these incredible animals, it’s lovely to return to the comforts of the Lodge to enjoy dinner in the bomas or a relaxing massage in the spa.
Top Tip: If you’re bringing a group or a large family, it’s an amazing experience to exclusively book the Dithaba Lodge and ensure a private and personalised experience in an unbelievable location.
To combine Madikwe Safari Lodge with a stay in Cape Town, the Garden Route or even the Kruger National Park, please call our African specialists who will be happy to put together a tailor-made South African holiday for you.
There is a total of 20 suites based across three Lodges, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Private plunge pool
- Outdoor and indoor showers
- In-room safe
The suites are available in the following Lodges:
- Lelapa Lodge – 12 suites, children are welcome
- Kopano Lodge – 4 suites, adult only
- Dithaba Lodge – 4 suites, children are welcome only if the Lodge is booked out exclusively by a single group
- Two game drives per day
- Bush walks
- Bird watching
- A variety of arranged activities for children
- All meals are serving buffet style
- Dine in the bomas
- Bush breakfasts and dinners available