Tuningi Safari Lodge
Full Board from £249 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Showing off the true beauty of unspoiled Africa, Tuningi Safari Lodge is based at the heart of the stunning Madikwe Game Reserve. Malaria-free and home to Africa’s famous Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo), Madikwe is the perfect place for a truly unforgettable safari experience and this is a lodge that can really turn your fantasies into reality.
With a total of just six suites situated throughout the Lodge there is a very exclusive and intimate atmosphere – ideal for making the experience your own. One of our favourite aspects is dining here. You’ll eat in the outdoor boma underneath the branches of an enormous Fig Tree and overlooking a waterhole that regularly sees wildlife stop by for a drink – every meal time is truly special.
Top Tip: For the ultimate Africa holiday combine Tuningi Safari Lodge with a luxurious beach break in Zanzibar. Call us and we can arrange an unbelievable tailor-made trip for you.
To combine Tuningi with a stay in Cape Town, the Garden Route or even the Kruger National Park, please call our African specialists who will be happy to put together a tailor-made South African holiday for you.
A total of six suites across the Main Lodge and Little Tuningi, all featuring:
- Air conditioning and heating
- Fireplace in bathroom and bedroom
- Minibar stocked on request
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Mosquito nets
- Game drives
- Walking safari
- Satellite TV at main lodge (sports channels)
- Massage treatments
- Children of all ages welcomed
- Organised activities such as treasure hunts, educational talks and t-shirt painting
- Food generally served in the boma
- Varied and delicious food
- Private dining available