Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Sitting at the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Winelands, Mont Rochelle is a luxury boutique hotel offering sublime views of the Franschhoek Valley from its stunning hillside location. Based on a winery you’ll enjoy world-class wines and excellent cuisine at the hotel’s two great restaurants.
Given a complete makeover in 2014, the hotel boasts impressively spacious rooms offering you the space to relax. The staff pride themselves on attentive service so you can look forward to a truly relaxed holiday.
Treat yourself to a lavish spa treatment, visit one of the nearby golf courses or indulge in adventurous activities including horse-riding and hiking. There’s a huge range of things to do here.
** Please note, the hotel will be closed between 5-23 June 2016 for general maintenance**
The hotel sits less than an hour from Cape Town making it both convenient and stunningly located to explore the Winelands. The setting feels intimate and remote – a truly beautiful way to experience South Africa.
- Less than an hour from the airport at Cape Town
There is a total of 22 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Africology bathroom amenities
The following room types are available:
- Shiraz Rooms – with king-size bed and courtyard or valley views
- Merlot Rooms – these larger rooms enjoy valley views
- Cabernet Rooms – located in the Vineyard Wing, with a private terrace looking out over the valley
- Pinotage Suites – these spacious suites have a separate lounge as well as lovely views
- Cap Classique Suites – based on the Vineyard Wing, these are the most luxurious rooms on the property with a separate lounge area, a private terrace and their plunge pool
- Miko – the resort’s main restaurant serving a range of international dishes with South African influence, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (closed Sunday dinner time)
- The Country Kitchen – informal restaurant open for lunch every day and dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The Bar – the stylish bar offers a range of drinks and cocktails
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes
- Horse-riding can be arranged