The Cascades Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from £82 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based at South Africa’s luxurious Sun City resort, The Cascades Hotel is surrounded by verdant scenery and the rolling streams that provide its name. Not only does this provide a wonderfully peaceful setting, it also gives Africa’s tropical birds a place to perch that’s just metres from your hotel window – don’t forget your camera if you’re coming here!
The hotel is based near the Sun City entertainment complex which is home to a casino and a water park. This complex is one of the highlights of any visit to Sun City – and there are also two golf courses nearby if you’d like to get a few rounds in.
Top Tip: Requesting a room on a higher floor can get you a better view – the landscape around is very pretty and it’s a lovely thing to wake up to.
A total of 243 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Universal adaptor socket
- Writing desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valley of Waves water park
- Safaris can be arranged
- Santorini Restaurant – Mediterranean-style restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner (reservations required)
- The Peninsula Restaurant – serving a daily breakfast buffet plus international dishes at dinner served on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
- Vistas Bar – outdoor bar offering light lunch options as well as cocktails and other drinks
- In-room dining available 24-hours a day