Rosenhof Country House
Bed & Breakfast from £62 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Based at the outskirts of Oudtshoorn, the beautifully renovated Rosenhof Country House offers stylish surrounds and a tranquil location. Featuring antique furniture and tasteful décor, there’s a decadent yet unpretentious atmosphere that makes for a very different South African experience.
Nearby are the local ostrich farms and the famous Cango Caves – undoubtedly the area’s top duo of attractions. You can also enjoy an unforgettable hot air balloon ride, play a round at the 18-hole golf course or see Meerkats in their natural environment; the possibilities are endless.
Top Tip: The atmosphere is certainly quiet and relaxed – if you’re expecting a party atmosphere, try elsewhere.
There is a total of 12 rooms and 2 Executive Suites all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV
- Private patio
The Executive Suites additionally feature:
- Private swimming pool
- Wellness centre
- Art gallery showcasing original paintings by local artists
- Rose garden
- Cosy pub
- Visit to Cango Caves
- Walk with wild Meerkats
- Visit one of the many local Ostrich Farms
- Take a hot air balloon ride over the Karoo landscape
- Children aged 12 and over are welcome
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Food is served in the resort’s dining room