Selous Serena Camp
Full Board from £378 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated amongst dense forests, the Selous Serena Camp really encapsulates the wilderness retreat experience. Panoramic views of the surrounding bush offer up some of the most breath-taking safari views that are perfectly suited to game drives and wildlife spotting. The tents and facilities are luxurious and well-equipped for a stress-free stay.
The camp is set in the Selous Game Reserve, a World Heritage Site which is pristine and largely undiscovered. From exciting boat trips to classic game drives, there is plenty to experience here. Spend time taking in the views of the rolling savannah on a safari trip you’ll never forget.
Top tip: The pool area boasts a spacious sundeck which serves as a perfect sightseeing spot.
Each tent offers:
- En-suite bathroom, with bathroom amenities, bathrobe and slippers
- Minibar and bottled water
- Electronic safe
- Power connections
- Morning and evening game drives
- Guided nature walks
- Game viewing boat cruises
- Sundowner cruises
- Bird watching
- Beauty treatments/Massages
- Lounge area
- Outdoor deck
- Outdoor infinity pool and sundeck
- There is a choice of meals for the duration of your stay, as well as picnic excursions. Meals are served within the central dining room.