Grumeti Migration Camp
Full Board from £216 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
An intimate and comfortable lodge, Grumeti Luxury Tented Camp is situated next to the Serengeti National Park. This is an inviting space sprawling across a small yet beautiful area of privately owned wilderness. There is a separate dining area and lounge, as well as a bar, so you can enjoy the comforts while out on safari.
The animals surrounding this camp are sensational, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to experience sightings of them on games drives, balloon safaris and sundowner excursions. There’s plenty to do here that offers you the chance to experience this wonderful area in full – a breath-taking safari destination.
Top tip: This is a great spot for seeing the Big Five, so be sure to keep a look out for these magnificent animals.
The lodge is made up of ten luxury tents.
Each tent offers:
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Veranda overlooking the savannah
- Twin or King-size bed with mosquito net
- Power connections
- Day and night game drives
- Guided nature walks
- Photographic safari
- Balloon safari
- Sundowner drives
- Bird watching
- Seasonal ingredients are used to create delicious local dishes – there is a dining room and open-air dining area, as well as BBQs to enjoy.