Avani Victoria Falls Resort
Bed & Breakfast from £99 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A friendly and inviting hotel set just moments from the falls; Avani Victoria Falls Resort (formerly Zambezi Sun) is a charming property. The North African-inspired décor lends itself well to the vibrant atmosphere of this hotel and its people – a welcoming place that will make you feel right at home. The rooms and suites continue with the authentic décor and furnishings, creating a traditional and cultural replace to stay.
We think this is a great place for families. With a varied kids club and playground, it’s ideal for younger guests. The perfect choice for nature lovers, you’ll have unlimited access to the beautiful falls, as well as plenty of nature trails nearby to explore. The dining here is great, with a fantastic choice of light meals, snacks and refreshing beverages to enjoy.
Top tip: The activity centre doesn’t disappoint – make the most of a wealth of fun-filled pursuits while you’re here, from elephant safaris and helicopter flips, to bridge swings and river cruises.
The hotel offers a choice of 212 en-suite rooms. The Suites have a separate lounge and dining area. There are also rooms available with wheelchair access.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Balcony or terrace
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Standard Queen Room – Spacious rooms with a traditional African décor, with a queen-sized bed and couch, in addition to the above amenities
- Standard Suite – Features classic Zambian design, separate lounge and dining area, in addition to the above amenities
- Family Room – Features two double beds and an en-suite bathroom, in addition to the above amenities
- Standard Twin Room – Consists of two twin beds alongside each other, in addition to the above amenities
- Activity centre, including jet boat rides, bridge swings and abseiling
- Nature walks
- Unlimited access to the falls
- Go on a safari and experience the wealth of wildlife
- Explore your surroundings on a nature walk
- Kamp Kwena – kids club and activity programme for ages 2-12yrs old
- Poolside Grill & Pool Bar – Provides a tasty range of grill dishes, and refreshing drinks and cocktails
- The Theatre of Food – Themed dinners and live music for a fun dining experience
- Squires – A tempting selection of lunch and dinner dishes
- Crocodile Café – Serves light meals, snacks and beverages, including pastries and coffee