Bed & Breakfast from £185 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Colonial-style buildings and beautiful views – Royal Livingstone is a unique and breath-taking hotel. Looking out onto the neighbouring river, this is a sophisticated property that really encapsulates the beauty of this area. Each area of the hotel, from the spacious and classically-styled rooms to the dining areas, is thoughtfully decorated and exudes a Victorian charm. Each of the rooms has a private terrace, overlooking the stunning Zambezi River.
There’s a refreshing spa and a gym here, meaning you can switch between relaxing and active pursuits depending on your mood. The Out of Africa shop makes a perfect stop for souvenirs and gifts to remember your stay by. With a number of restaurants and bars, you’ll be overwhelmed with choice – we love the innovative and unique steam train restaurant, which makes for an unforgettable dining experience.
Top tip: It may take a little longer, but walk to the falls along the river bank instead of taking a taxi – you’ll get the chance to really experience the beauty of this area.
The resort offers 173 en-suite guestrooms, set in 17 riverside buildings. There are also rooms available with wheelchair access.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Insect repellent device and spray
- Luxury King/Twin room – Luxurious rooms with king-size or twin beds and en-suite facilities, in addition to the above amenities
- Corner Luxury King/Twin room – Feature a private patio and lounge area, in addition to the above amenities
- Luxury Suite – Feature a dressing area, separate lounge, wet bar and private veranda, in addition to the above amenities
- Presidential Suite – Decadent space with spacious Victorian bathrooms with large bathtub, twin vanities and walk-in shower; dressing area, separate lounge, dining area and private veranda, in addition to the above amenities.
- Royal Spa
- Out of Africa shop
- Riverside hammocks
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Go on a safari trip to see the amazing wildlife up close
- Take a riverboat ride
- Explore the thunderous Victoria Falls
- Kamp Kwena – Varied kids club for ages 2-12yrs old
- The Royal Livingstone Dining Room – Serves varied a la carte dishes with authentic Zambian flavours
- Monkey Tree – Romantic a la carte restaurant, with dishes served outside
- The Royal Livingstone Express – Unique dining experience on board a steam train
- The Travellers Bar – Relaxed bar serving cocktails, wines and whiskeys, with live piano music
- The Royal Livingstone Lounge – Fascinating bar with authentic artefacts and maps from Sir David Livingstone, serving light meals and snacks
- High Tea – Traditional high tea, with cakes, snacks and confectionaries
- The Sundecks – The perfect place to take in the world-renowned African sunsets