Diamonds La Gemma dell'Est
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,159 per Person Including Flights week commencing 24th Apr 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Surrounded by stunning tropical gardens and trickling water features, Diamonds La Gemma dell’Est is a picturesque resort. Located on the north-western shores of Zanzibar, this unique resort provides breath-taking views of the shimmering Indian Ocean, as well as exotic flora within its own grounds. Both environmentally-friendly and decadent, you’ll be able to revel in the tranquillity that emanates here. We think that this resort is really well suited to peaceful getaways where you can indulge in style.
There’s a great diving and watersports centre here, so exploring the beautiful sea life is incredibly easy and utterly memorable. If you’d rather stay on land, head to the open-air gym for a workout in the sunshine. With four restaurants and three bars to whet your appetite, finding something to suit your taste is easy. There’s also a pool, with a separate child-friendly area, where you can simply relax and enjoy the fantastic climate.
Top tip: The Spherique Boutique is the on-site store where you can pick up local handicrafts, clothes and gifts – a great place to pick up souvenirs.
Please also note, the hotel will be closed in May 2016 for full pool refurbishment.
The resort offers 93 Deluxe rooms, 23 Villa Club rooms, 17 Suites and 1 Presidential Suite.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- King-size or twin beds with mosquito nets
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Minibar with coffee/tea making facilities
- In-room digital safe
- Deluxe Rooms – Feature a private terrace and garden access, in addition to the above amenities
- Villa Club Rooms – Feature a communal living room, butler service and complimentary laundry service, in addition to the above amenities
- Suites – Feature a great sea view, separate living room and kitchenette, in addition to the above amenities
- Presidential Suite – Features five bedrooms, large communal living area, office, butler quarters and a private pool with a sea view terrace. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a Jacuzzi bathtub
- Mvua African Rain Spa
- Spherique boutique
- Watersports centre, including water skiing, windsurfing and canoeing
- Diving centre
- Floodlit tennis courts
- Gym facilities
- Tours and excursions available to book
- Go on a safari to Tanzania
- Explore Zanzibar’s famous spice markets
- Experience the fascinating history of Stone Town
- Make the most of the beach and enjoy exhilarating watersports
- Child-friendly pool
- Babysitting service (Additional cost)
- Outdoor saltwater pool, with a separate children’s section
- Great beachfront location
- Pavilion restaurant – Excellent buffet fusing local dishes with Mediterranean fare
- Coral Cove Pizzeria – Beachfront restaurant serving freshly made pizzas, salads and drinks
- Sea Breeze – Fresh seafood and meat dishes served in a relaxed, intimate restaurant
- Beach Grill – Fantastic seafood menu in a uniquely private beachfront setting
- Café Moresco and Sunset Bar – Situated on the wharf and offering snacks, pastries, drinks and live entertainment
- Rock Bar – Live music blended with a great drinks menu
- Beach Bar – Relaxed bar serving drinks, light snacks and lunch dishes
- Lobby Bar – Comfortable bar area serving refreshing soft drinks and beers
Please note, guests can dine at Pavilion Restaurant and Coral Cove Pizzeria as part of the All Inclusive Dining Plan. All other restaurants will charge a supplement.