Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,259 per Person Including Flights week commencing 17th Apr 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set across 10 hectares of unspoiled landscape on the northern coast of Zanzibar, Hideaway of Nungwi Resort & Spa is a breath-taking resort. A beautiful surrounding of exotic flora and luscious foliage leads you down to the beach – a soft stretch of white sand coastline. This is a tranquil beach haven that really encapsulates the charm of Zanzibar.
There is a health club and spa area where you can indulge, as well as a number of delectable restaurants serving fresh ingredients and local flavours. Whether you want to explore the sights of Stone Town or relax by the pool in the sunshine, this is the perfect base for a relaxing getaway.
Top tip: Make the most of the stunning coastal location and try your hand at some watersports – there is a watersports centre situated within the resort.
There is a choice of accommodation, including suites and villas, each with a private balcony.
Each room offers:
- Balcony overlooking the gardens and ocean
- En-suite bathroom
- Dressing room
- Luxury Junior Suites – Spacious room with a private balcony
- Prestige Junior Suites – Panoramic views with spacious bedroom and bathroom, and dressing area
- Luxury Superior Junior Suites – Situated by the health club
- Luxury Jacuzzi Suites – Spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and large living room
- Prestige Beach Villas – Private infinity pool with a covered balcony
- Presidential Ocean Front Villa – Large private pool and terrace, with a vast living room and dining area, two outdoor shower rooms and beautiful decor
- Hideaway Spa & Health Club
- Fitness centre
- Tennis court
- Watersports, including kayaking, hobie cat and windsurfing
- Evening entertainment, including live music and gala parties
- Pool table
- Take a tour or excursion around Zanzibar’s sights
- Visit Stone Town
- Explore the wildlife, including the Red Colobus monkey
- Take a tour of the spice plantations
- Hide & Seek Kids Club – For ages 4-12yrs with a range of activities
- Babysitting service available (Additional cost)
- Outdoor pool with separate children’s pool
- Steps away from the beautiful beach
- Aqua Restaurant – Main restaurant serving buffet options and live cooking
- Ishi-Teppanyaki – Oriental cuisine with a great sushi menu
- The Carnivorus & more – Exotic meats cooked to order
- Sunset Bar – Situated by the pool with a cocktail menu and afternoon tea
- Horizon Terrace Cigar Lounge – Relaxed lounge area with brilliant views overlooking Tumbatu
- The Makuti Beach Bar – Cocktails and a great snack menu
The All Inclusive Package at Hideaway includes the following:
Breakfast served at the Aqua Restaurant between 07.00-10.00
Lunch served at the Aqua Restaurant between 12.30-15.30
Dinner served at the Aqua Restaurants between 19.00-22.00
Also included: soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water plus tea and coffee served in the Aqua Restaurant.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 16||£1669||£2499|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 16||£1599||£2399|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 30 Sep 2016. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Oman Air||London Heathrow||Economy|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£709|
Oman Air flights are available from Heathrow. Regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Zanzibar include Kenya Airways, KLM, Qatar Airways (from July '15 onwards) and Ethiopian Airlines.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|All Inclusive||Luxury Junior Suite|
|Private Car or Taxi|