7 nights All Inclusive from £2,309 per Person Including Flights week commencing 6th Nov 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Palms is one of Zanzibar’s most intimate resorts – a true example of a beautiful beach escape. A total of just six charming villas create the inviting accommodation here, so you can really unwind and relax. The décor is elegant and stylish, combined with the breath-taking surroundings of the Island of Zanzibar. This is luxury encapsulated - every detail has been designed to offer complete indulgence and serenity.
The location is fantastic for beach-based activities – in fact, the resort has its own water club where you can take advantage of the great watersports available here. The spa is a tranquil haven for anyone looking to unwind; alternatively, you can simply lounge by the pool and soak up the sunshine.
Top tip: Explore the culture not just through the décor but also through the food – the on-site restaurant serves up a selection of local classic for a true taste of this amazing location.
Each villa is air conditioned and offers:
- Private outdoor plunge pool
- Standing bar with tea/coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Safety deposit box
- Sanctuary spa
- Water Club – watersports activities
- Dive centre
- Private thatched ‘bandas’ on the beach
- Swimming pool with adjacent bar
- The Plantation House – Exotic menu of local favourites and fresh ingredients